What you will do:
You will be responsible for maintenance, administration, upgrade, and development of JIRA SM, and integrations with other tools or plugins – for example, Confluence. In collaboration with other internal departments, you will configure helpful tools to develop further and support their processes.
Since JIRA Service Management has a big range of potential, you will gather inputs from internal stakeholders on their current, intended, and potential users and make their vision become reality. You handle the JIRA development from end to end, and further:
- Analyze and review current functionality and propose potential areas of improvement according to best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Infra, Finance, etc) to understand requirements and develop solutions accordingly to cater to their requirements.
- Develop solutions for a Configuration Management DB and its relations to CIs.
- Set up user and base data, financial data, Configuration Data, Asset data, etc, and experience in migration of data from other applications to Jira SM.
- Manage integrations to various source systems.
- Develop user training and technical support as needed.
Experiences and competencies that we see as key are:
- Extensive JIRA skills – you are therefore used to:
- Adding custom fields, defining field configurations and schemes
- Building custom workflows including the use of conditions, validators, post–functions
- Building custom screens, and screen schemes
- Customizing access using permission schemes, groups, roles
- Experience with Jira automation, subscriptions, notification schemes
- Manage and maintain Jira projects, test plans, templates, workflows, and permissions
- Create Jira dashboards for progress, status management, and metrics tracking
- Understanding and managing integrations with other Atlassian products and other standard support systems.
Extra merit that will come in handy are:
- Experience with the Atlassian product line (Jira Service Management, Bitbucket, and Confluence).
- Knowledge and experience of (Azure) AD
- Service Management (ITIL)
- Basic database admin, SQL, and LDAP knowledge
- Good knowledge of general IT infrastructure, network, and Operating systems
AARO has the vision to make group consolidation simpler, quicker, and more transparent. Having developed and refined our product for over 30 years, we are able today to offer a complete system that meets the needs for reporting, consolidation, group accounting, operational follow-up, and analysis – for both large and small business groups.
At AARO we have 150 specialists in group reporting, consolidation, system development, IT operations, sales, project management, and product management. Our offices are in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Kalix, Riga, Dubai, and Nairobi. Since the company started, it has grown strongly. Of the groups listed on the Stockholm OMX Large Cap list, 30% use AARO.
The recruitment process
We continuously review all applications. Those who best matches the role we interview and later take references on the final candidate and conduct a background check. The position has an initial probationary period of six months.
For questions about this position – contact firstname.lastname@example.org